Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Senior Portrait Time. A Maine Photographer

I interrupt this beautiful summer day to remind those of you that this applies too, that Senior Portrait season is happening now!  Most schools require the photos be turned in some time between September and October. I am happy to do that for you.  Book your session with me today and I am happy to submit your choices to the yearbook for you.  BAM another item off your plate :)
My packages are on my website here http://www.minormomentsphotography.com/Pages/HighSchoolSeniorPortraits.aspx
I am doing my best to make this as easy for the parents as possible.
Local Westbrook locations are $99 for the photoshoot and yearbook submissions.  I do that for you!
Outside Westbrook locations are $150
We get it done in under one hour.
 
I've included a little video below.  It's not just Senior portraits.  It's a little something I had put together for my friends who had kids graduation from Westbrook this 2014 season.  Photos I took this past year...BUT there are some of my sample Senior Portraits included...many many good times :)

So, call me!

http://video214.com/play/rNvDsW1DPGSy4ttoDqv33Q/s/dark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...